Artichoke & Olive Naan Pizza Recipe
Are you want to eat something new, which is also between 20 minutes? If you want, you should try this different type of pizza, and yes, you’ll enjoy it. Artichoke & Olive Naan Pizza is much easier to make; it can be cooked in very little time. So I think this is the perfect meal for Dinner. The food is much more Taste and delicious. It is a healthy food, and it contains many nutrients. So you can cook and feed it to your loved one. You can prepare this Pizza within 20 minutes. However, you can take a look at the Olive pizza recipe without delay.
Electric pizza maker
A pizza peel
Pizza Dough Roller
Pizza seasoning kit
Epicurean pizza cutter
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 plain naan
- 1/2 tbsp. polenta
- 2 tbsp. vegetarian pesto
- 130 g sliced mozzarella
- 120 g chargrilled artichokes pieces
- 8 sliced kalamata olives
- 20 g toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 tsp. dried red chili flakes + more for serving
- Lemon wedges
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- Olive oil for drizzling
At first, you have to preheat the oven to 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spread the polenta over the baking tray.
Place the naan bread over the baking tray.
Brush a tablespoon of pesto on top of the naan bread.
Sliced mozzarella, olives, a small pinch of red chili flakes sprinkle over the naan.
Then drizzle a little olive oil over the naan.
Bake it for 15 minutes.
When the mozzarella gets melted and bubbling then bring out the naan.
Serve the hot & tasty naan pizza with toasted pine nuts.
Squeeze some lemon and sprinkle the parsley over the naan if you want.
- You can use a Pita bread substitute for naan bread.
- These calories are approximate.
- If you want, you can make this vegan.
- Do not freeze these naan pizzas.
- This recipe is made for 2 people, if you want to make it for 4 people, I recommend double the recipe.