Naan Recipe No Yeast
I prefer to make my pizza dough at my home. Because of getting more healthy and soft pizza dough. I can also make the naan for naan pizza at home. True to says, it's much easier than pizza dough. I usually make this naan without yeast just because of less time-consuming but tastes so good. The famous naan pizza is healthy for us. Making the naan at home is much easier than any other thing. You can add any toppings if you want and make a delicious, healthy naan pizza easily! Naan is much easier to make; it can be cooked in very little time. So I think this is the perfect meal for the night. The food is much more Taste and delicious. It is a healthy food, and it contains many nutrients. So you can cook and feed it to your loved one. You can prepare this naan within 10 to 15 minutes. This meal can be served for up to 8 people. However, you can take a look at the naan recipe, no yeast without delay.
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened yogurt (60 grams)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1.5 cups lukewarm water (as you needed)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 tsp. baking soda
- 4 cloves garlic - 4cloves (very finely chopped)·
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nigella seeds (opt.)
- 4 cloves garlic (very finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter (14 grams)
Baking powder, yogurt, and warm water combine in a small bowl and mix nicely. Then keep aside for some minutes.
Take a large mixing bowl and mix salt, baking soda, flour, and the yogurt mixture. Add a little water at a time and make a soft dough. Remember that the dough should not very hard or very sticky. After making a soft dough, replace it in an oiled bowl and cover it with a damped towel. Now keep it for 10 minutes. If you have more time, you can keep it for more minutes.
Like a tennis ball, you have to take a piece of dough and roll it out on a countertop to approximately 10 inches.
Keep a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and put the naan over the hot griddle. Let cook it for 40 seconds. When you'll see a few bubbles on the top of the naan, then turn over the naan and cook the other side.
Serve the hot naan with a smear of some butter or some toppings.
Now, we will show you the naan recipe tips:
- By using whole wheat naan bread, you can make this naan healthier.
- If you want to make the naan more crispy, crunchy, and less doughy, you can pre-brake the naan in the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- When you use cheese in your naan, bake it until the cheese has melted. It'll give you more texture and a less doughy and tasty naan.
- You can add fresh or dried thyme, toppings, oregano, and red or black pepper flakes, chilli flakes if you want. It'll make this naan healthier, testy, and yummy.